(Pre-order / Shipping in November)
Inspired by salty, dreamy days on the beach. Let this jigsaw take you back to a moment of peace and relaxation.
Remember the last time you chilled on the beach with a good book? Felt nice, didn't it?
Luckily, it doesn't have to be summer nor do we have to travel to feel that moment of peace again. You can experience it from the comfort of your home, with our shelf-worthy 1000 pieces puzzle!
Piece together this minimalist, pastel dream, artist puzzle (definitely one of those puzzles to frame), and relax.
Let's make puzzles!
About the Artist
Sunset Surf was designed by Aleksandra Sacsewa, a.k.a. Alesa from @alesa_designs.
Alesa is an illustrator based in St Ives, UK. She creates beautiful prints, cards, and other designs inspired by nature, travels, and slow life on the Cornish coast. Her colour palette is gentle, using a lot of pastel shades. She loves when her work brings happiness, colour, and style to people's homes. She is also passionate about protecting the environment and conscious buying.
- Art by Alesa Designs
- 1000 pieces, 2mm thick, matte finish
- Completed size: 63.5 x 63.5 cm (25 x 25 in)
- The pieces come in a reusable zippered pouch
- 100% recycled gray board, soy-based ink
- Smaller sturdy box (21 x 21 x 6 cm - 8.26 x 8.26 x 2.36 in), less cardboard
- No shrink wrap, less plastic
- Minimalist plastic-free packaging
- Not suitable for children