Travel to the Mediterranean without leaving the comfort of your home. Island breezes await...
Gaze at the iconic hillsides of Oia and roam the streets of this charming paradise, piece by piece.
Featuring an original illustration by Tarn Ellis, this puzzle’s warm colors and seaside vibes are a holiday for the senses. Gather the whole family around a table for some jigsaw puzzle fun. Or pour a glass of your favorite Greek wine and enjoy the journey and the challenge by yourself! It also makes a great gift for puzzle lovers and travel lovers alike.
Santorini is a continuation of our commitment to bringing you beautiful and unique perspectives on travel to inspire your wanderlust. It comes with 1000 pieces, lovingly packaged in our branded cloth zipper bag and as always, plastic-free.
Let's make puzzles!
About the Artist
Santorini was designed by Tarn Ellis from @TarnEllisArt
Tarn is a traveling freelance illustrator from the UK. She is inspired by women, self love, and nature, and often paints places she visits on her travels. Santorini was created after her adventures in Greece to capture this magical seaside town.
- Art by Tarn Ellis
- 1000 pieces, 2mm thick, matte finish
- Completed size: 50 x 70 cm
- The pieces come in a reusable zippered pouch
- 100% recycled gray board, soy-based ink
- Smaller sturdy box (21 x 21 x 6 cm - 8.26 x 8.26 x 2.36 in), less cardboard
- No shrink wrap (less plastic); the box is sealed with two biodegradable stickers
- Minimalist plastic-free packaging
- Not suitable for children